Higher education consultation*
- Do you want to purse a degree? What do you want to major in? Which career you want to be involved in? What is the future of your chosen field?
Research project consultation**
- Do you need to carry out a research for your organization or for yourself? Do you need to prepare a proposal? Do you need help to formulate the instruments for your research? Do you need help in data analysis and data interpretation?
- Do you need help to organize seminars/conferences/road show? Do you need press coverage helps?
Lectures (academic and social)*
- Are you looking for experts and academics to deliver talks/lectures to your organizations? Do you need experts to conduct workshops for your organization?
Postgraduate proposal consultation*
- Are you interested to further your study? Are you looking for fellowships? Studies grants? Do you need helps in preparing your proposal?
Proofreading and editing
- Do you need help in proofreading your writings, essays, articles, dissertations?
- Do you need help in writing up proposals for your postgraduate studies?
Writing is part of how people see you, what you write and your writing reflects what kind of person you are. Here, we have course that can teach and show you on how your writing should be.
If you need our service, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Body language is the non-verbal movements we make as a part of how we communicate, from waving hands to involuntary twitching of facial muscles. The gestures, postures, and facial expressions by which a person manifests various physical, mental, or emotional states and communicates nonverbally with others. According to research in communication, 65% of the messages are communicated by a non-verbal or body language where as 35% of the messages are communicated verbally or by a text.
- Are you aware of this fact?
- Do you think you have communicated effectively using the right body language?
Learn more about body language, contact us at : email@example.com
Public speaking is speaking to a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner intended to inform, influence, or entertain the listeners. In public speaking, as in any form of communication, there are five basic elements, often expressed as “who is saying what to whom utilizing what medium with what effects?
If you need help on public speaking, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Critical thinking and creative problem solving are two skills that nothing except experience can teach. When outsourcing and automation are cheap and viable options, the ability to assess one’s situation and determine the most suitable plan of action is extremely valuable. Because critical thinking and creative problem solving rely on past experiences and other skills, they’re behaviors that take time to learn.
Please contact us if you need our service & consultancy on critical & creative thinking at : email@example.com
English is widely regarded as one of the most difficult languages to master but it is also one of the most useful and spoken languages in the world. Therefore if you want to get ahead in international business, or you simply want to be able to travel the world speaking this universal language, you will need to improve your proficiency in English. We have something to offer you to improve your English.
For more info about this course, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
One does not feel good wearing dull shoes, or jewellery that does not shine. Grooming involves ensuring we look our best by all means, including the accessories we wear. We all have used cosmetics, skin care products, imitation jewellery, fake watches, accessories, and leather shoes and purses at some point in life. Most of these personal care items need to be taken care of; otherwise, our sense of grooming would be adversely affected; especially if they cause reactions in the skin.
For more information about this grooming course, please contact us at : email@example.com